Our primary goal is to ensure our infection control policies, procedures, and practices directly contribute to preventing the spread of COVID-19 on our campus.
Infectious Disease Task Force
Rose Villa’s Infectious Disease Task Force provides leadership and guidance to residents and staff to support the health and safety of all community members. This team continually assesses new information about COVID-19 including virus movement and evolution (variants), Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) use, distancing protocol, COVID-19 education, quarantine, testing, vaccination, and more. Decisions are made following Oregon Gov. Brown’s directives and guidance from the Oregon Health Authority (OHA), the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and Clackamas County Public Health.
Communication. Education. Prioritization. Action.
Since March 2020, ensuring that COVID-19 does not take hold and spread within our community has been at the forefront of everything we do.
Communication and Education:
- Weekly COVID-19 Live Stream with CEO; Executive Director; Health Services Director
- Weekly COVID-19 written information and community update
- Bi-weekly All Staff meetings
- Madrona Grove Friends and Family emails
Prioritization and Action:
- Infection prevention through mask requirements; distancing; closures; ongoing responsive policy revisions
- Virus spread data and immediate response
- Staff COVID-19 testing clinics
- Resident and staff vaccination clinics
- Staff COVID-19 sick pay policy
- Zero spread of COVID-19
- 99% of residents are vaccinated
- 86% of staff are vaccinated
We draw strength from the fact that we have supported older adults since 1960, and it is the fortitude and interdependence of our community that has helped us weather tough times. As an independent nonprofit, Rose Villa leadership makes decisions right here, with the well-being of every community member as a guidepost, always treating residents and staff with dignity and respect.
We will get through this by working together. That’s kind of the point.
If you have additional questions, you are encouraged to reach out anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org