At Rose Villa, We’re About You.
When you feel happy, inspired and eager to savor each day, we’ve done our job.
Rose Villa is a nonprofit active and continuing care retirement community (CCRC) located on the banks of the Willamette River in Portland, Oregon, offering cottage homes and a continuum of care from independent living to supportive services in your home to 24-hour nursing care. Our mission is to create an active, inclusive adult community, in which every person is needed and can be fully engaged and energized.
- We believe that each individual can be a positive and powerful force for good. And that most of us have only begun to experience our own potential.
- We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- We believe community is a meaningful expression of strength and wisdom and is of deep value to every single one of us.
- We believe that seniors are the greatest resource this planet can produce.
- We believe that working together is the best way to forge a successful, creative, and meaningful path to the future.
We welcome you to a community that takes respect and teamwork as its cornerstones, seeks to leave the world better than we found it, cares for the future by providing a healthy and sustainable environment, and provides stewardship for the generations to come.
Sales Office - For information about Rose Villa or to schedule a tour
Main Reception Desk - To speak with staff at Rose Villa- non sales related
Resident - To contact a family member or friend
Careers - For career opportunities and information