The what, where, how, who, and “Why not!” of Rose Villa.
A continuing care retirement community in Portland OR that is more about community than retirement.
|Board of Directors|
We’re a friendly, progressive, fun-loving, eclectic “come as you are” nonprofit continuing care retirement community (CCRC) located on a beautifully lush 22-acre bluff above the majestic Willamette River, 10 minutes from Downtown Portland, Oregon, with TriMet bus service stopping at our front door every hour during the week, and easy access to the new MAX Light Rail, if you choose not to drive.
We provide freedom for all residents through a carefree and maintenance-free lifestyle filled with passions for them to pursue. Living here is all-inclusive and surprisingly affordable. Our continuum of senior care ranges from private independent living to private, in-home assisted living supportive services to 24-hour nursing care and hospice.
What makes us unique:
- We believe in expanding our offerings, not our capacity. We keep ourselves to no more than 300 residents to maintain our sense of community and intimacy. The only sprawl we seek is in a chaise lounge with a refreshing drink.
- You’re closer to nature here. Rose Villa connects you to the great outdoors. Literally: Our Classic Cottage residences give you a back door to a backyard. Our Community Garden is more than a few raised beds of flowers and tomatoes: It’s two-and-a-half acres of goodness. We see sunsets over the Willamette to the west—and are especially excited about the soon-to-be-open view from our gorgeous rooftop terrace on Main Street. Even the canine residents of Rose Villa are closer to nature here, frolicking in our new Dog Park!
- Single-level living in “pocket neighborhoods.” If you want to live in an impersonal high-rise or concrete campus, sorry, we’re not the right place for you. Our pocket neighborhoods are just that: intimate, beautifully landscaped, safely strollable, neighborhoods tucked within the larger Rose Villa community. You’re invited to come see for yourself!
- To support each individual … individually, as they live the life of their own choosing.
- To help our residents grow in wellness and personal achievement, each and every day.
- To be a community that takes respect and teamwork as its cornerstones, seeking to leave the world better than we found it, caring for the future by providing a healthy and sustainable environment, and providing stewardship for the generations to come.
- At Rose Villa we believe you can express your individuality and still feel a comforting sense of belonging to a community. (Actually, we don’t just believe it: We know it to be true.)
- Our vision is to be exemplary among Portland, Oregon, retirement communities as so much more than mere “senior housing” and “senior care.” We have a long history of success as a community in which everyone feels at home, secure and able to lead a life of meaning and purpose.
- We are ageless and never stop growing or achieving—therefore Rose Villa never stops improving its services to support everyone’s personal growth and evolution. It’s important to note that, as a nonprofit continuing care retirement community, Rose Villa is motivated by community, not profit. You benefit directly as a resident because earnings are always reinvested into the betterment of the community.
Main Reception Desk
Welcome To My Brochure
Customize Your Brochure: Community Life
What aspects of life are you most interested in?
Customize Your Brochure: Floor Plans
What type of residence best suits your needs/lifestyle? Select from 1 and
2 bedroom floor plans.
Customize Your Brochure: Health Care Information
What would you like to learn more about?
Customize Your Brochure: Additional Information
Please select any other information you would like included: